Monday, June 22, 2009

Today Show

This morning as I was watching the Today Show a story came on about a women who lost 410lbs with out surgery. After not being able to breath on her on because of her weight she decided it was time to get healthy. She went to therapy to learn what her food triggers were and she started walking. They say when you start to exercise you will eat better. I think my mind is on the wrong track. When I exercise I think well I can eat because I burned 300 calories today. I wont give up my exercise because I know I am still helping my bones and muscles. Since I have reached menopause, I know this is important. This is also suppose to help the hot flashes. I wonder how bad they really would be if I didn't exercise, cause they are bad.



Back to the women who lost all that weight. She is one women to admire. I just wonder if something will happen and that will be my breaking point.

At least this week money is tight so no one in the house is eating any junk food.

No comments: