I belong to face book and since I joined I refused to put my picture up. I just cant stand how heavy I look. Then I realized several things. First my friends already know what I look like they see me all the time. Its me who doesn't want to see me. So I decided to take some pictures and put up one that's ok. If people have to look at me then I have to look at myself. I am hoping that this is the motivation that I need to finally lose some weight. Also this is hard to admit but I took my son to lunch and when I sat down in the bench seat the table was right up against me. A few more pounds and I don't think I would fit in there.
I now know going to the gym alone will not help me. Dieting alone will not help me. I need to do them both together. I went back to spark people to keep track of what I eat through out the day. I can also track my gym work outs.
I really hope I do it this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment